Samsung has recently launched two new budget phone under 15K Samsung Galaxy J5 and Samsung Galaxy J7 having a super AMOLED display. In the form factor Samsung Galaxy J7 is an advance version of J5. We are here to know how to root J7. So if you own Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F then you must be frustrated with preinstalled app or bloatware. That means it consumes lots of space and makes your phone slow where it have only 1.5GB RAM and 500 MB free RAM out of the box condition. So the best way to get rid of this bloatware or preinstalled app is root your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F and remove those by using system app remover. But before you root you should know that root an android device violates it warranty terms and condition. So before rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F know the pros and cons of rooting from the internet.
So before we proceed to root Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F make sure you have made a backup of your files, photos, videos including SMS, APK Call logs and Contacts.
Gain Root Access without a PC
1. On your smartphone you have to download a dedicated root exploit from the xda-developers webpage.
2. So, access this page and download the KingRoot APK file.
3. Install this app on your smartphone by following on screen prompts.
4. Go to App Drawer and run the software.
5. Follow on screen prompts in order to root your phone.
6 Reboot in the end.
7 Then, install Framaroot APK on your J7.
8 Run the file and flash the SuperSU package.
Root your phone with a PC
1. On your computer download the iRoot root exploit from this page.
2. Install the program by following on screen prompts.
3. Connect your Galaxy J7 2016 with your computer with the help of the USB cord.
4. Run the root executable file.
5. From the main window click on the Root button.
6. Just wait while root access is automatically ensured on your Android powered device.
There you have it; those are the methods that are currently available for rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 on any Android firmware. Test these procedures and then share your experience with us and with other users by using the comments field from down below. Enjoy